Assistant Kombucha Brewer
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Full-time Temporary Summer Employment (with opportunity for full-time employment)
ANTICIPATED START DATE
7005 Fairmount Drive S.E., Unit# 4150, Calgary, Alberta.
Kombucha Nano Brewery
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We ask that you be motived, optimistic, responsible, hard working, and friendly. Have a high interest in health and nutrition with a passion for healthy living. One who is mature enough to work independently, take initiative as well as a team player. You are a person who have a true appreciation for delicious wholesome foods and drinks.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in kombucha brewing
- Cleaning of work areas, tools and equipment
- Sanitizing of tools and equipment
- Assist in measurement taking
- Ensure stock & supply replenishment in work area
- Arrange for delivery / pickup, as required
- Completes assigned clean up duties
- Unpack boxes for shipments when they arrive
- Social media updates
- Assist in packaging (kegging & tagging) of kombucha
- Maintain an updated stock record
- Performs / completes other additional projects, duties, and assignments as required
MUST HAVE's (Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications)
- Participating in only one STEP position this summer
- Appreciation for healthy living
- Strong personal hygiene and cleanliness
- Good job task planning, time management and organizational skills
- Good basic mathematical skills
- Fit and able to lift 60 pound object with ease
- Responsible and dependable
- Willingness to learn and master new tasks
- Excellent team player as well as ability to work independently
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Possess ability and willingness to accept and provide constructive feedback
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- General computer knowledge / skills
- Have a valid driver's license and a vehicle to get to and from work
- Canadian Citizen / Canadian Permanent Resident
Must be currently enrolled in a program that will result in a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree. (Technical Training for an Apprenticeship is not eligible.)
Must be enrolled in an Albertan school with an Albertan address.
Must be returning to post-secondary institution no later than Nov 1st.
- Kombucha brewing experience is a plus
- Health coaching experience is a plus
- Social media experience is a plus
Training will be provided on the job
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
If you are seeking for a job that is stable and you can grow into for many years to come, and would like to join our team, please email your cover letter and resume to "email@example.com" with the subject line of "JOB APPLICATION - #S001".
Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.